Helmets to Hardhats (H2H) Golf Outing Cancelled
Helmets to Hardhats (H2H) provides many sponsorship opportunities; all designed to help raise the needed funds to successfully connect transitioning active-duty military, National Guard and Reserve members, including Wounded Warriors, to quality career opportunities.
H2H is committed to working with donors to design sponsorship recognition programs that meet their company’s philanthropic and public relations needs.
H2H is administered by the Center for Military Recruitment, Assessment and Veterans Employment (CMRAVE), a joint labor-management committee created by the Building and Construction Trades Department, AFL-CIO, and several national construction industry employer associations. CMRAVE is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization. Contributions to CMRAVE are tax deductible.
Helmets to Hardhats Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
THE OVERWATCH: $100,000
– North American Contractors Association –
– The Association of Union Constructors –
– California State Building and Construction Trades Council –
– D.C. Friends of Ireland –
– Mechanical Allied Crafts–
– UBC Millwrights –
– Kiewit Construction –
– The AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust (HIT) –
– AFL-CIO Investment Trust Corporation –
– Bank of Labor –